The summer months are right around the corner and you know what that means… It’s time to swap out those sweaters for your summer wardrobe! Here at Revelle, we know that jeans are a staple ALL YEAR, so we’ve pulled together the 4 best jeans for hot weather.
For more jean recommendations, join our community! Answer a few short questions to make a FREE account, and we’ll provide you with recommended jeans based on your body shape.
Best Types of Jeans for Hot Weather
Choosing summer jeans comes down to two things: the fit and the material. These are the types of jeans we recommend:
- Straight Leg: Opt for a relaxed fit, like straight leg or boyfriend jeans, that give your legs airflow from top to bottom. Plus, straight-leg jeans are extra comfy, so they’re a great choice if you’re planning a day out with friends.
- Bootcut: While we LOVE skinny jeans, wearing slim-fit jeans in the hot months can be a little overwhelming. Instead, try bootcut jeans. They hug your figure at the top and are breathable at the bottom.
- Elastic or Drawstring Waist: Regardless of what you’re doing this summer (traveling somewhere tropical or going for a summer winery tour… we’re already jealous), comfort is KEY. Wearing jeans with an elastic or drawstring waist might be more comfortable than button-up jeans in hot weather.
- Lightweight and Stretchy Material: No matter what type of jeans you choose, look for jeans made of lightweight denim fabric. Lightweight jeans are more breathable and will be comfortable, even where it’s hot. Alternatively, look for jeans made with stretch denim (denim made with spandex or elastane), so that you can easily move around in them.
- White Jeans: Playing with different colored jeans is a great way to mix up your wardrobe while sticking with familiar classics. White jeans won’t absorb as much heat as a dark-wash or black pair, making them a great option when it’s warm out.
4 Best Jeans for Hot Weather
At Revelle, we love helping women find the perfect pair of jeans. The last thing we want is for anyone to feel hot and uncomfortable because of the outside temp… so dressing for the weather is a must. To help, we’ve rounded up our top 4 jeans for when it’s hot outside:
We LOVE these white jeans for hot weather. This straight-leg pair is breezy and comfortable, perfect for your summer adventures!
These classic, loose-fitting jeans might be our new favorite pair. They’re not quite wide-leg and they even have an elasticized waist for extra comfort.
We love a trendy low-rise moment, and this pair delivers! These Levi’s come in 4 washes (some are distressed) and have a loose straight-leg silhouette. Pair with a t-shirt or crop top for a cute hot-weather outfit.
To get access to an online jeans store curated just for you, create a Revelle account (it’s free!). Answer a few questions and we’ll give you jean recommendations based on your body shape, how brands fit, and reviews from other women.
Revelle is on a mission to make women feel beautiful in their bodies every day by helping them find clothes that actually FIT, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you do purchase something by clicking on a link, we may receive a small commission.