Happy fall from Revelle HQ! This year is flyingggg by (it’s not just us right?!), and fall is one of our favorite seasons. The weather is cooling off, we’re getting out our sweaters, and we’re cozying in for the rest of the year.
Make no mistake, that doesn’t mean we’re slowing down! We’re always thinking of new and better ways to help you find jeans that fit your beautiful body.
- What I’m wearing: Layers! My favorite thing about fall fashion is that layering gives any look so much versatility — boots, scarves, you name it!
- Where you’ll find me: Curled up with a mug of hot tea and a good book. I’ll admit I used to hate tea when I was younger, but then my sister taught me how to make a homemade chai and now I’m hooked!
- What I’m doing: Taking a walk in the cool, crisp air. I’ll admit I’ve fallen victim to the #hotgirlwalk trend (although to be fair, I called them Sanity Strolls before I realized it was an actual “thing”) and I’m really looking forward to the slight chill in the air to clear my mind as I walk down the West Side Highway.
- What I’m looking forward to: Friends visiting NYC! Fall is my favorite time of year for visitors — I tell everyone to come experience the beginning of a new Broadway season, the last few days where you can eat brunch outside, and the first hints of the holiday spirit ramping up.
- What I’m doing: Lighting a fall candle and reading on my couch.
- What I’m listening to: Brown Sugar Album by D’Angelo – on repeat!
- What I’m wearing: Reformation jeans, Tyrrell Winston Club C’s and a Hanes crewneck… Everything to stay cozy 🙂
- What I’m doing: Finding new coffee shops and bakeries around Denver. Lately, I’ve been trying cinnamon rolls at each one (An unintentional quest to find the best one? I’m not sure, but I’m not mad about it!).
- What I’m looking forward to: All the pumpkin and fall scented candles! I love when my house smells good and gives off the feeling of whatever season we’re in (especially since I work from home!).
- What I’m loving: The fall weather! Fall always feels magical and I love going on daily walks when it’s crisp outside. It makes me so excited when neighbors start putting decorations on their balconies and the trees start to change!