Free People is the QUEEN of trendy, unique, and comfortable clothing. We don’t make the rules.
One thing we really love? Their pull-on jeans. Keep scrolling for a full review of our favorite pair!
Reasons to love pull-on jeans
If we had to pick one type of jeans to wear forever… it would probably be pull-on jeans. They’re extremely comfortable AND flattering. The best of both worlds.
If you’re on the fence about pull-on jeans, sit back. Relax. Let us tell you why we love them.
- Comfort: Comfort is key to loving your jeans. No one likes to feel squeezed, pinched, or uncomfy in their clothes. And you shouldn’t have to feel that way! Pull-on jeans have elastic waistbands that expand and contract to your body shape.
- No gapping: Because they have an elastic waistband, pull-on jeans easily cinch to fit your waist. No more gaps!
- Ultra flattering: Not only do pull-on jeans have elastic waistbands, but they’re typically made with stretch denim. The combo of a stretchy waistband and material means they’ll form around your curves (comfortably!).
What We Love
- Criss cross waistband: We love the criss-cross waist on these jeans. They remind us of the trendy criss-cross jeans that are all over social media – but with a pull-on waistband!
- Stretchy material: These jeans are made with super stretchy denim (read: super comfortable!).
- Elongating silhouette: High rise flare jeans elongate your silhouette by cinching your waist and flaring below the knee. These jeans are no exception!
- Light wash color options: These jeans come in two light blue colors for alllll the retro vibes.
What We Don’t Love
- Extreme flare: These are for flare lovers. They have an extra wide leg opening (28”) so be prepared to rock a bell-bottom jeans look.
- No back pockets: We all know that women’s clothing is not exactly known for having storage. But these jeans don’t have ANY pockets! So you’ll definitely need a purse or fanny pack to hold your phone.
- Size Range: 24 to 32
- Rise: 11”
- Inseam: 32.5”
- Leg opening: 28”
- Material: 53% cotton, 23% viscose, 22% polyester, 2% elastane
Price (when the blog was published): $88.00
Add More Jeans To Your Wishlist
At Revelle, we like to think of ourselves as jean experts. We know that a woman’s body isn’t defined by one body shape. That’s why we use our algorithm to find all of the best denim jeans for your individual proportions. So whether you order bootcut jeans, jeggings, or even slim flare jeans you know they’ll fit the first time you try them on.
Sign up now to gain access to a personalized, online jeans shop filled with jeans from your favorite brands (including Levi’s, AGOLDE, Good American, and more!). We’ll even recommend which size to buy at checkout based on how each brand fits.
Revelle is on a mission to make women feel beautiful in their bodies every day by helping them find clothes that actually FIT, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you do purchase something by clicking on a link, we may receive a small commission.