Cuffing jeans is a great way to change up your look (show off those cute shoes!) or style jeans that are a little too long. At Revelle, we love helping women style jeans they love in ways that make them feel confident. Here are our picks for the best jeans for cuffing AND some tips for how to do it!
For more jean recommendations, answer a few short questions to join our community. You’ll gain access to a personalized, online jeans store filled with jeans for your specific body shape. We’ll even recommend which size to buy based on how each brand fits.
How to Cuff Your Jeans
Believe it or not, there are a lot of ways that you can cuff your jeans. Experiment with these styles and tag us on Instagram when you post your fit!
- Single cuff: Simply turn up the bottom of each pant leg (so the inside is facing out) to create a versatile, single cuff look.
- Double cuff: Repeat the single cuff to fold the bottom of your jeans up twice. This will hide any raw denim edges and keep the cuff from coming undone. The double cuff is a great way to hide excess fabric on jeans that are a little too long.
- Rolled cuff: Rather than folding the hem of your jeans, roll them up. This look is a little more relaxed and gives a beachy, undone vibe. Similar to the double cuff, you can continue rolling to achieve a double roll.
- Style tip: Pair a rolled cuff with an oversized button-down or white t-shirt for an “I just walked off the beach” look.
- Wide cuff: This cuff is also called a deep cuff or mega cuff, and looks exactly how it sounds. Instead of folding up a small portion of your jeans, fold up more fabric to create a large cuff. This is a fun statement, especially if you are cuffing wide-leg or bootcut jeans.
5 Best Jeans for Cuffing
You can cuff any type of jeans, but for a classic look, opt for boyfriend or straight-leg jeans. Here are our favorites:
This pair of jeans will elongate your legs even when the ends are cuffed. Plus, they come in a classic, vintage-inspired wash.
A slightly wider leg option, this pair of straight-leg Levi’s has a casual look without being baggy. Since they are loose, you can easily cuff them more than once.
We love cuffed jeans that you don’t have to cuff yourself! This pair of jeans from Frame has a slim-straight cut and a built-in cuff, so no need to adjust during the day.
These boyfriend jeans come in 6 colors, some of which are pre-cuffed. They are casual, low-rise (trendy jean alert!), and have a flattering slim fit.
Want more recommendations? Make a free Revelle account to get access to jean recommendations just for you! Seriously… an online jeans store that is completely based on your proportions and preferences.
Revelle is on a mission to make women feel beautiful in their bodies every day by helping them find clothes that actually FIT, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you do purchase something by clicking on a link, we may receive a small commission.